RULES & REGULATION
1) All students are expected to come to the school in neat and clean uniform.
2) The medium of instruction is English therefore the students and parents should try to communicate in English in and outside of the class room.
3) Students should be polite and courteous to their elders, gentle and kind to their classmates.
4) It is duty of every pupil to keep class rooms and school premises absolutely neat and clean.
5) Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books, and other belongings.
6) It is compulsory to all students to avoid rice in lunch box.
7) All students are expected to take part in all extracurricular activities.
1) Carrying mobile phones, electronic gadgets and gold ornaments and jewelry is prohibited.
2) Habitual late coming and negligence in the class.
3) Use of abusive language, quarrelsome and riotous behavior.
4) Insubordination and defiance of lawful order.
5) Disrespectful behavior, rumor mongering and character assassination.
6) Making false accusations and or assault either provoked or otherwise.
7) Use of chewing gum or narcotics in the school premises.
8) Mutilations of school records.
9) Indulging in or encouraging of any form of malpractice connected with the examination or other school activities.
10) Coming school by self driven power vehicle.
11) Obstructing class fellows or other members from lawful duties and indulging in any sort of agitation to coerce embarrass the school authorities.
12) Bulling of junior by seniors.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE :-
1) The conduct and discipline of a student is of prime importance at ideal global school.
2) It is expected that every students in school behaves in a manner that befits the dignity and honour of the values cherished at the school.
3) Discipline is maintained through understanding and positive attitude.
4) The school believes Tagore’s philosophy “Where the mind without fear”.
5) Discipline includes respect for seniors, love for juniors and self-control.
6) Students discipline and conduct is recorded in the report card where special columns are made to assign grades according to their behavior.
7) Any student found leaking in conduct and behavior may be asked to leave the school not withstanding any other achievements to his/her debit
8) The discipline and conduct records are the basis for the students final character certificate, whenever issued.